Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/11: Let Us Never Forget!

Have you heard about the trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives on 9/11? I received this in an email today and I thought it was worth sharing. Scroll down and check out the detail in each picture. It's a pretty impressive memorial to the lives lost on that fateful day.

The trucker's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, MN. He has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.
Although it's been 6 years, I still remember what I was doing that day when it all happened. It's like a bad dream come to life. I'll never forget hugging my wife and daughter close, thankful that they were safe. Maybe you have memories of that day, too.

We must never forget what happened on September 11, 2001, how not only our country, but our way of life was attacked by godless, evil men who hate us just because we're Americans. That was the day that many people of my generation discovered for the first time that freedom isn't free.

THANK YOU, John Holmgren! Thank you for reminding us that freedom comes with a price. Thank you for reminding us why so many of our brave men and women lay their lives on the line every day to make sure that the events of 9/11 don't happen again.

Though the Lord is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. (Psalm 138:6,7)

LET US NEVER FORGET!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY!
--Eric G.
|