Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Long time, No See

Greetings, All!

I realize it’s been a few weeks since the last post, but God has been keeping me busy with all sorts of great things, not the least of which was Acafest 2007 in Nashville, TN.

For those of you who don’t know about it, Acafest is a big A Cappella singing festival hosted by The Acappella Company. Acappella artists from all over the world came together over the 3 days of the event and shared their gifts with each other.

In addition to performing a 30-minute set on one of the days, I was blessed with the opportunity to “host” part of the event. Over the 3 days of Acafest, I met many great people, some of whom I had met before on the Internet, others I had never met before. All in all, it was a great event!

Hopefully, within the next week or so, I’ll be able to post some of my pictures from the week. In the meantime, I encourage you to check out Keith Lancaster’s Blog for pictures and commentary about the event. He’s even got a picture of me with former-Acappella bass, Rodney Britt on there!

I’ll talk to you again soon.

Until next time, GOD BLESS!

--Eric G.
|