Monday, April 23, 2007

Wallbuilders

You may have heard about this organization before, but if you haven't, they're worth checking out:

www.wallbuilders.com

I am in the process of reading a great book that they put out last year, written with TobyMac and Michael Tait (from DC Talk), called Under God. The book is a collection of true short stories about our American heritage and the faith in God that this country was founded upon. This organization is devoted to educating Americans about the faith that this country needs in order to carry on as a nation.

As a father of 2 small girls, I find this a NECESSARY ministry, as I see the attempts by the "politically correct" crowd to rewrite history and teach my children about an American heritage that excludes God. There are tons of great resources and information at this website.

I just thought this was worth sharing! God Bless!

--Eric G.
|