Monday, April 02, 2007

Life is Good at ShoutLife

Have you heard about ShoutLife? It’s a great online community that I have just recently become a part of. It’s a lot like MySpace or FaceBook, but I think it’s a little better. It’s got more features, looks better, and it’s a Christian site, which is really cool.

One other thing that I like about ShoutLife.com is that in order to listen to my music or see my photo galleries, you MUST be a member there (which is free, by the way). This really cuts down on a lot of the “stalker-friendly” features of some of the other online communities out there.

I’ve just recently set up a site at ShoutLife.com, and I encourage you to check it out. I’ve got mp3s of some of my music and the site is also the first to feature some of my new promo pictures, taken by my pal, Aleah Goode.

Become a member:
www.shoutlife.com

Then check me out:
www.shoutlife.com/ericgwin

And let me know what you think!

God Bless!

--Eric G.
|