Friday, April 09, 2004

Happy Anniversery to Me (well...and Meloney, too)!

As you can see by the headline, Meloney and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversery today (Actually, it was yesterday, seeing as how I'm typing this at 1:15 am). It's weird to think about-- 9 years! In this day and age, that's a lifetime!

God has truly blessed me with a wonderful wife and 2 beautiful children over the past 9 years, and I think he's just getting started. You know, 9 years ago I had no idea what God had in store for my life or for my marriage, and now I see that he had plenty of plans for me. What an awesome God we serve! Pardon me while I thank him...

Father God,

I praise you for the past 9 years, and I thank you for the way you have blessed my life when I didn't deserve any of it. I thank you for the Godly woman that I married, and for her servant's heart. I pray that you will make my heart as pure and as selfless as hers. You are truly incredible in the way you know what's best for us when we can't see it. I praise you for looking past our weaknesses and our faults, and seeing us as your children. All Glory and Honor and Praise be to you!

Thanks for listening,
AMEN


Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I'll go get some sleep.

--Eric G.
|