Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Back in the Studio

Well, this week I finally began my new CD in earnest. This month is 3 years since the release of Refuge, my first solo CD, so its about time for something new. One good thing about this lapse of time is I've got plenty of new material for the studio. God has blessed me with probably around 50-60 ideas. Some of these are completed songs, others are just ideas, but all have potential. The past couple of days, I've been programming sequences like a madman. Hopefully, I can start recording some basic tracks next week. Be sure to keep me in your prayers!

By the way, on a completely different subject, be sure to check out Jon Owen's Blog for a great report from him on his mission trip to the Czech Republic.

SOLI DEO GLORIA! (To God Alone be the Glory!)

--Eric G.
|