Friday, March 19, 2004

Welcome Matt Elliott!

I believe it was Andy Warhol who said, "Eventually, everyone on earth will have 15 minutes of fame." Let me rephrase his words to express what I'm thinking: "Eventually, everyone I know will have a Blog."

Our latest addition is an old friend of mine by the name of Matt Elliott. Matt and his wife Lela are some old friends of mine (I mean, I've known them a long time, not that they're OLD!) who I especially got to know back in the Q days. Matt is a very talented worship leader and teacher, and he's a pretty good guitarist, too. I have been blessed to have sung on his worship team from time to time. He has a great perspective on things of a spiritual nature and on life in general, as well as a great sense of humor.

Check him out:
Matt's Blog

Enjoy!
--Eric G.
|