Sunday, April 02, 2006

Eric G...On the Spot Report from Nashville!

Greetings from N'ville, Everybody!

I am currently typing this from an Internet cafe in the Nashville Convention Center. GMA activities are going on all around me as we get ready for a great worship experience with the likes of Louie Giglio, David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, and others. It's gonna be pretty cool!

I can't tell you how much God has blessed me this weekend. I have been here as a part of an Independent Musician Workshop that took place yesterday and today as part of GMA Week. I've met tons of really talented independent artists from all over the world over the last couple of days, not to mention a couple of famous people as well. A few moments ago, I met David Crowder, and while I was talking to him, up walks Judge Reinhold! Pretty Cool! Earlier today, I met Barlow Girl, and I also ran into Matthew West. Yesterday morning, I met Margaret Becker, who led all of us in a quick bit of acoustic worship. Oh, I also kind of ran into TobyMac yesterday, but that's a story for another time.

I think what has had the most impact on me since yesterday was the passion that I saw in all these other independent artists. God really blessed me this weekend with the opportunity to meet all these talented brothers and sisters in Christ. I look forward to meeting up with them later.

Well, it's time for me to get moving.

Until Next Time, GOD BLESS!

--Eric G.
|