Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Thanksgiving Prayer

I was sitting here, surfing the Net, when these thoughts came to me. I thought I'd share them with you.

Father God,

Today, on this national day of Thanksgiving, I cannot help but think about your grace. You continue to bless me, even though I will never, ever deserve it. There's no way I can ever repay you for the many ways you have blessed my life. I continue to mess up and do so many things wrong, and yet your forgiveness is always there. I know that I will always be your child, and you will always be my loving, caring, and forgiving Father. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Lord, I pray for anyone and everyone who may be reading this today. I pray that you will bless them with a great day today, but more than that, a great life! We all have so many things to be thankful for, but the biggest thing is YOU!

May your Spirit continue to move and breathe in my life. I AGAPE YOU!

Thanks for listening,
AMEN

|